I am Bram Verburg, I’ve been doing Erlang/Elixir coding on and off since 2010, both in my spare time and professionally. I take an interest in software security, and I sometimes share my thoughts on those topics in this blog and through other channels.
Projects I maintain include:
- X509 - Elixir package for working with X.509 certificates, Certificate Signing Requests (CSRs), Certificate Revocation Lists (CRLs) and RSA/ECC key pairs
- PlugSignature - Plug for verifying request signatures according to the IETF HTTP signatures draft specification
- PlugBodyDigest - Server side implementation of RFC3230 Instance Digests as a Plug
- SBoM - Mix task for generating a CycloneDX bill-of-materials, for use with Software Composition Analysis (SCA) tools
- rebar3_sbom - Rebar3 plugin for generating a CycloneDX bill-of-materials, for use with Software Composition Analysis (SCA) tools
You can often find me on IRC (I’m voltone in #elixir), Elixir and Erlang Slack, and ElixirForum. Follow me on Twitter @voltonez for notifications about new posts to this blog.
Disclaimer: the opinions expressed in this blog are my own, not those of my employer.